Attorney Accounting Services
We offer a substantial list of litigation support services to help you manage your practice.
We are specialists at helping attorneys manage their trust accounts. While practicing law is your expertise, ours is making sure that your trust accounts can stand up to government audits. Personal injury and real estate attorneys rely on us to get the job done right and on time so they can focus on handling the legal issues.
If you've ever been concerned, even for a moment, about complying with the stringent rules of the Office of Attorney Ethics regarding attorney trust accounts, it's time to consider help from a CPA firm with more than twenty years' experience in this area. We can:
- Reconcile and maintain your trust accounts
- Computerize your trust accounting function
- Represent you at OAE audits
- Train you on proper accounting for trust accounts
By relying on us for these services, you'll save time and avoid the problems associated with an OAE audit.
We will work with you to set up a system that will help:
- Eliminate errors
- Maintain accountability for all transactions
- Maintain an accurate trust history for each client
- Allow for simple, straightforward handling of trust funds
- Stand up to any audit by the New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics
Forensic accounting is the application of methodology to legal issues. It is frequently associated with white-collar crime, fraud, embezzlement, and general
abuse of fund issues.
Our approach attempts to establish sufficient proof to support or refute allegations of fraud, misuse of funds, inappropriate accounting practices, and other breaches of trust.Read More
We will examine and provide valuation of assets in marital disputes including:
- Tracing of assets
- Asset valuation
- Income reconstruction
- Alimony and child support calculation
We will perform forensic examination procedures to look for hidden assets and/or income.
Business Dissolution and Valuations
We will analyze and value the business for:
- Sale or merger of the business
- Estate valuation purposes
- Divorce proceedings
Lost profit analyses - We will provide an analysis of lost profits that relate to breach of contract actions. These actions may include:
- Economic Loss calculations
- Wrongful termination damages
Licensed both in New Jersey and New York, the practice focuses on small and medium-sized businesses including restaurants. We specialize in working with professionals like attorneys and doctors where our attention to detail and sound accounting practices has provided significant benefits to our clients. Our office is located in New Brunswick.
Contact us by contact form or call (732) 846-1700 to schedule an appointment.