Services for Individuals
There are many accountants who can do tax returns. We focus on tax planning to make sure that you pay the least amount of tax within the confines of the law.
Obtaining and preserving capital is a difficult and time-consuming task.
Our personal financial tax-planning services offer an objective, comprehensive package to individuals. In addition to the basic preparation of all federal, state and local tax returns, we evaluate the many alternative tax-planning strategies
that are available.
Some of these plans include:
- Individual Tax Planning--Deferred compensation alternatives; timing of charitable contributions; alternative minimum tax planning; investment interest expense limitations planning
- Financial Planning--Comparison of alternative investments on an after-tax basis; cash-flow projections
- Financial Investment Analysis--Tax-sheltered investments and alternative distributions from retirement plans; the cost of borrowing
- Gift and Estate Tax Planning--Generation-skipping transfers; estate liquidity; charitable trusts
Do you have tax issues that have accumulated over the years, i.e. delinquency in paying taxes?
We can help you through this difficult process with the IRS. We have been successful in reducing outstanding tax obligations with the IRS through the use of an "Offer In Compromise".
- Taxation of Alimony and Child Support Issues
- Marital Property Issues
- Taxation of Property Settlements
- Forensic Examination of Personal Financial
- Forensic Examination of a Closely Held Business
Licensed both in New Jersey and New York, the practice focuses on small and medium-sized businesses including restaurants. We specialize in working with professionals like attorneys and doctors where our attention to detail and sound accounting practices has provided significant benefits to our clients. Our office is located in New Brunswick.
Contact us by contact form or call (732) 846-1700 to schedule an appointment.